We’re getting closer to a new release of our shopping cart software: ProductCart v4.5
We thought it’d be a good idea to setup a test store where you can take a first look. As you do so, remember that this is a BETA of ProductCart v4.5. There are still several things that we are working on, from fine-tuning the brand-new Sales Manager, to updating the Google Product Search data feed generator for compatibility with its latest requirements, … and several other “to do” items.
- Sales Manager: create, start, stop, archive flexible sales on select products. NOTE: this feature requires a MS SQL database. Not available for stores that use MS Access.
- New Early Impact Payment Gateway: in partnership with a leading payment service provider, the EI Gateway features:
- Three-Step-Redirect, a patented system that substantially reduces PCI compliance requirements as your store is no longer considered a payment application.
- PCI-compliant credit card storage vault, which enables advanced features such as allowing customers to securely save their credit card for future purchases.
- More information on the EI Gateway coming very soon!
- AddThis integration: support for this useful social sharing tool is now built-in.
- Google Analytics integration: Google Analytics is now built-in. Just enter the site profile ID and you’re done.
- Enable/Disable shipping options: you can now enable/disable individual shipping options rather than only having the option to remove them when not in use.
- New shipping settings: the store administrator can now specify whether the estimated delivery time should be shown, and whether customers can specify the address type (residential vs. commercial).
- Over 220 other improvements: dozens of interface and feature improvements both in the Control Panel and in the storefront. Over 220 improvements and bug fixes have been tracked during the development of ProductCart v4.5.